Five Star Stabling at the World Equestrian Center-Ocala
The World Equestrian Center – Ocala features permanent stabling to accommodate more than 2,000 horses. Each of our permanent Florida equestrian barns is climate-controlled and equipped with fans, ensuring proper air circulation. All stalls come equipped with individual ceiling fans to increase the comfort of the horses stabled on-site.
Barns have 12-foot aisles to provide plenty of room for horses and staff to move around. The stalls in our barns are very spacious, measuring 12×14 and 12×12, to accommodate horses of all sizes. The concrete barns and stalls come equipped with matted floors. All stalls in the permanent stabling have steel-grated sliding doors to maximize air circulation.
Each aisle has its own 12×14 tack room with temperature-controlled wash racks in each barn. There are seven racks in each corner of each barn.
Also, for the convenience of our exhibitors and their barn staff, our barns have separate washrooms for women and men.
The barns are situated within close proximity to:
- Turnout paddocks
- Lunging/schooling areas
- Lighted arenas for safe and easy access
- Dedicated paths and walkways around the facility that help horses efficiently move between barns and competition areas.
Click on the boxes to become a sponsor or reserve stalls
Sudden Impulse Futurity Stabling Guidelines
• Horse and Tack Stalls are $300 for the circuit
• Stalls reserved after April 1, 2021 are $350 for the circuit
• Full payment is required to reserve stalls. Credit cards will be deposited upon receipt.
• All stall reservations must be filed under ONE stall agent and paid the same day to be stalled as a group.
• Stall reservations made before April 1, 2021 receive priority
• Reservations will be accepted up to April 22, 2021. We will continue to accept reservations until all stalls are sold.
Stall will be assigned based on
• Sponsorship level
• Date received
• Number of stalls reserved
• Stall(s) canceled by April 1, 2021 will receive a full refund minus processing fee
• Cancellations made between April 1-18, 2021 will be charged a 25% fee
• No refund for cancellations after April 18th, 2021
• Shavings are $8.50/bag
• Order on-line. Preorders are preferred for your convenience at move in
• No outside shavings
• Selling stalls is discouraged. The World Equestrian Center has over 2,000 stalls
• Notify Show Management of any stalls that are not needed
• Show management may approve refund if vacant stalls are filled by another party
Classes will be held in arenas 1and 2 with arenas 3 and 4 serving primarily as warm up and schooling arena. The over fences classes will be held outside in designated hunter arena weather permitting. Championship Futurity classes will be held in the World Equestrian Center Arena.
- Stall Barns A, B, C, D and L, M, N, O are closest to the show and warm up arenas.
- Sponsors have first choice of barn location.
• Stall move in begins on Tuesday, April 20th, 2021 at 8:00 AM.
• Horses must be removed from the premises by May 3rd at 12:00 PM (noon) unless special arrangement
have been made with show management. Additional costs may be incurred.