2020 Southland Circuit is moving to Memphis in October
Show Place Arena
The Southland Circuit is the Leveled Show. Sponsored by Show Management, Inc. and managed by Peak Equine Productions, LLC, the Southland Circuit is designed to encourage participation at levels. Moved to the renovated Show Place Arena just west of Memphis in Cordova this October, this circuit is composed of five sets of points as exhibitors show to five judges. Exhibitors get to show twice in this compact show format. This show is a great way to get into the show arena early in the season to freshen up the seasoned show horse or bring the novice horse or exhibitor that valuable show experience. Also offered at this year’s show is a full slate of walk-trot, and Rookie classes. These introductory classes are at a reduced rate. We encourage participation!!
For stall, RV reservations and to preorder shavings, please call or text Patrick Kayser at 615.962.3655 or email Patrick@peak-equine.com. PLEASE NOTE: The Tennessee Miller barns have been resurfaced. All stalls now have asphalt floors. To rent mats from Elite Stall Mat Rentals click here.
Top ten reasons to attend the Southland Circuit
- Cash Money paid in every Open, Amateur, Select and Adult Level 1 Classes. $5/point earned, $3/for 1/2 point
- Show bucks paid out in youth classes can be used to buy gift cards or on the show tab.
- Level 1 Versatility Challenges
-$500 added Open Level 1 Western Versatility Champion
-Championship buckles to Level 1 Amateur and Youth Western Versatility Champions
- $250 added Western Ranch Rail Class
- FIVE JUDGES, FIVE SETS of POINTS
- AQHA and NSBA Dual Appproved
- Money added futurity classes
- Held in conjunction with Mid-South Quarter Horse Breeders Futurity
- Levels for every exhibitor
- GOOD TIMES, GOOD PEOPLE, GOOD HORSES